Oct 16, 2008

Two Year Anniversary


It is the two year anniversary of when Britany's husband and his family were deported by our failed immigration system. One of the hardest things I have ever done was watch that family be torn apart and I be completly helpless to do anything. Those of us who fought and I do mean fought to keep them here thought we would be celebrating for lack of a better word a somber event, still not knowing when they would return to their true homes and spouses here in the US. For all we knew it could be up to 10 years. But this has become a week of true celebration for us. First Britany's sister-in-law was approved for her visa several months before we thought she would be and should be he home sometime this month! Then to sweeten the pot, Britany's husband got his approval to apply for his visa much faster than we thought would happen. It seems that finally these sweet couples will soon be reunited. Something we have all been holding our breath for. I won't say I have taken a deap breath yet but a good sigh. I am so happy for them and so thankful to our Heavenly Father for providing the way. For mor info on this family see www.reunitejenny.com

No comments: